These are the instructions on how to remove or uninstall the Realme ADB Driver from the Windows Computer (you can use this method on the computer running on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows 11).
Remove or Uninstall Realme ADB Driver from the Device Manager
- Open Device Manager on the computer. To Open Device Manager: Press
Rkey and type
devmgmt.mscand click on the OK button.
- Under the Device Manager, you can see the Android ADB Interface is listed.
- Right Click on the Android ADB Interface listing and Select Uninstall device.
- Click on the Delete the Driver Checkbox and then Click on the Uninstall button.
- You will no longer see the Android ADB Interface listing in the Device Manager.
Congratulations! Now, restart the computer. Once the computer is restarted, all the ADB Driver registry entries will be removed/wiped out from the computer.
[*] Realme Driver: If you are looking for the Realme Driver for any Specific model, then head over to our Realme Device page.
[*] Realme Firmware: If you are looking for the official Realme Stock Firmware, then head over to the Realme Firmware page.
[*] Realme Flash Tool: If you are looking for the official Realme Flash Tool to flash or install firmware on Realme Devices, then head over to the Realme Flash Tool page.
[*] Install Realme ADB Driver: If you want to learn to install the Realme ADB driver through the device manager, then head over to How-to install Realme ADB USB Driver page.